BREAKDOWN – MATTHEWS 5:3-12
3. Blessed are the beggars in spirit for theirs is the dominion of heaven.
4. Blessed are the that grieved for they shall be called.
5. Blessed are the humble for they shall receive their portion of the world.
6. Blessed are they which hunger and thirst after right, for they shall be satisfied.
7. Blessed are the compassionate for they shall find compassion.
8. Blessed are the clean in heart: for they shall show themselves to God.
9. Blessed are they that make peace for they shall be called the children of God.
10. Blessed are they which are pursued for righteousness sake: for theirs is the dominion of heaven.
11. Blessed are you, when men defame you and persecute you and say all manner of lies for Jesus sake.
12. Rejoice and be exceedingly glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.