The book of Revelation introduces us to seven Spirits of GOD and that these seven Spirits are Yeshua (Jesus) which means these Spirits are Holy. When we look at that GOD so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son (He gave seven Spirits). There is a divine purpose for each of these Spirits and why we need them.
SEVEN means: Spiritual perfection, spiritual completion, covenant between man and GOD
SPIRIT means: Life, mind, breath
GOD means: The Supreme Divinity
So SEVEN SPIRITS OF GOD means this is a spiritual perfect life of The Supreme Divinity
So if you’re looking for a complete life, looking to fill that emptiness, etc and you’ve received Christ, then now is the time to recognize what you have in you.
These seven Spirit of GOD are:
1. The Spirit of God / The Spirit of the Lord
2. The Spirit of Truth
3. The Spirit of Grace
4. The Spirit of Adoption
5. The Spirit of Promise
6. The Spirit of Christ / The Holy Spirit
7. The Spirit of Life
Each of these spirits has there own power, personality and authority and dwell in us but we cannot become powerful in the things of GOD if we don’t know what dwells in us.
1. The Spirit of God is power, the life, mind of power
2. The Spirit of Truth is your guide to truth
3. The Spirit of Grace is life, mind of favour, thanks, pleasure
4. The Spirit of Adoption is life, mind of sonship, adopted into GOD’S family, children of GOD
5. The Spirit of Promise is life, mind of divine assurance of good
6. The Spirit of Christ / The Holy Spirit is life, mind of The Messiah, a pure life, your teacher
7. The Spirit of Life is life, mind of eternal life, eternal breath
Rev. 3:1 And unto the angel of the church in Sardis write: These things saith he (Christ) that hath the seven Spirits of God, and the seven stars: …
Rev. 4:5 And out of the throne proceeded lightenings and thunderings and voices: and there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God.
Grace and peace be unto you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.