4. And, being assembled together with them, commanded (DECLARE, TO TRANSMIT A MESSAGE, CHARGE) them that they should not depart (SEPARATE) from Jerusalem but wait (TO STAY AROUND) for the promise (MESSAGE, AN ANNOUNCEMENT) of the Father, which, saith he, ye have heard (UNDERSTAND, BE REPORTED) of me.
5. For John truly (INDEED)baptized (FULLY OVERWHELMED) with water; but ye shall be baptized (FULLY OVERWHELMED) with the Holy (CONSECRATED, PURE, SAINT) Ghost (BREATH, LIFE) not many days hence.
6. When they certainly were come together, (ASSEMBLED) they asked (DEMANDED, DESIRED) of him, saying, Lord, (GOD) wilt thou at (OPENLY, BY) this time restore again the kingdom (ROYALTY, REIGN) to Israel?
7. And he said (ANSWERED) unto them, It is (MEANETH, PROFIT) not for you to know (UNDERSTAND, RESOLVE) the times or the seasons, (OCCASION, OPPORTUNITY) which (THAT the Father hath put (APPOINTED, COMMITTED) in his own power. (AUTHORITY, LIBERTY, STRENGTH)
8. But (INDEED) ye shall receive (GET HOLD OF, TAKE) power, (MIRACULOUS POWER, ABILITY) after that the Holy (PURE, SAINT, CONSECRATED) Ghost (BREATH, LIFE, SPIRIT) is come upon (ARRIVED, IN) you and ye shall be (WILL BE, SOJOURN) witnesses (RECORD) unto me both (WHETHER) in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part (LATTER END) of the earth.
4. And, being assembled together with them, charged them that they should not separate from Jerusalem but to stay around for the announcement of the Father, which, saith he, you have reported of me.
5. For John indeed fully overwhelmed with water: but you shall be fully overwhelmed with the consecrated life not many days hence.
6. When they certainly were assembled, they desired of him, saying, God, will thou by this time restore again the royalty, the reign to Israel?
7. And he answered them, meaneth not for you to understand, the times or the opportunity that the Father hath appointed in his own authority.
8. Indeed you shall take hold of miraculous power after that the Consecrated Life is in you and you will be records unto me whether in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the latter end of the earth.